BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to order some of the Rider West Tip-Over Wings LED strip kit RW-LSK-K12. But shipping is higher than the cost of the kit :mad: ($37.00). Is there a cheaper way?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yea, just go to Auto Zone, and get some of those self stick LED light strips, come in red, white, yellow and blue, just stick them on under your tip over wings, and wire them in...to what ever.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'm just guessing that they don't have an Autozone in the UK. However, I think the idea is still valid...

·
Registered
676 Posts
UH-OH! :stupid:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Could we just get reflectors and put them in that space? Would look better than the bare metal with the holes, no wiring to mess with, and no current drain. Just a thought. :)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Hot dog! Another place to stick a few LED's!!! Thanks to posts on this forum I have put LED's in the wind deflectors(yellow) and LED turn signal augmenters(red) under the side bag trim strips. Off to Autozone I go!

What color and how many LED's were on your "Under Wing LED Strips"?

Loren

casualemt said:
Yea, just go to Auto Zone, and get some of those self stick LED light strips, come in red, white, yellow and blue, just stick them on under your tip over wings, and wire them in...to what ever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts