BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a battery powered unit which can fit inside my jacket with good quality mic and ear piece connections to the 2 helmets. We dont want anything powered by the bike coz we use 3 different bikes. Also not bothered about connecting ipods or phones - just talk.

Anyone know anything that will work?

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
339 Posts
Autocomm Audio Boss.

I got mine from Cfell, and it is flawless !!! Plus the product support is outstanding RE: Eric Lewis.

Depending on what helmets you use, installation is a snap.

My SO and myself have Nolan N102 modular units that all the wiring and speakers and mics fit right in without and mods or discomfort.

All this for less than the headset I needed for the BC1 that sits on top of the cassette player in the stingray.

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
On the cheap

I'd really like to know of a minimal expense option to converse, other than shouting. That can be left to hallway sex.
Jer
(BTW: hallway sex is defined as passing your SO in the hallway and shouting FU at each other. Not that it has EVER happened :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
855 Posts
Scala Rider Team Set. Works well as a rider to pillion comm system & has the added capability of Bluetooth for the rider. You can use the Bluetooth feature for your phone or GPS if you want, or ignore it if you don't need it.

·
Old Dawg
3,292 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts