BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife took her truck for her last minute shopping, weather was nice and clear so I took the LT. Wanted to get some reloading supplies, nearest place for that is Hyatt's in Charlotte. Put on the leather and hit the road (I 85 N). A mile or so up the road, a Volvo with Georgia plates came by me and he had it in the wind. Gave it some throttle and kept up with him for a short distance, he was running between 100 and 120. Too fast for conditions and for me so dropped back and stayed with the flow. About Belmont, there he was, black and gray Dodge Nitro with blue lights had him pulled over, very young looking trooper looked like he was sort of excited. An excited trooper will almost always give you some paper. Glad I slowed down and minded my manners. Would not be good to get a driving award this close to Christmas, or any time really, haven't had one in a few years now and would like to keep it that way.

Was a real nice day for a ride, high was 52, according to the BC, grip heat felt real nice, didn't need the seat heat, got home before dark so no deer to dodge.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts