BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone ever encountered this ?

The reverse was fully fonctionning, then one day, I tried to pull it and the switch don't move. It don't move at all. I dismount the switch itself, no problem but the axle don't move.

I have to do the maintenance next month, anybody have a trail for me ???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Mine does that on occasion and usually rocking the bike back and forth fixes it for me

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you're talking about the sprockets being correctly in front one to the other. But it's not that. It's not working, even by rocking the whell on the centerstand.
Thanks anyway :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Might

Frenchy said:
I guess you're talking about the sprockets being correctly in front one to the other. But it's not that. It's not working, even by rocking the whell on the centerstand.
Thanks anyway :)
sound silly but are you sure its in neutral?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parishollow said:
sound silly but are you sure its in neutral?
Yes it is :(

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
208 Posts
nm..Never mind

I answered your question by glancing at it. I missed the part that said "STUCK" so i suggested that it may have been the side stand out. Obviously that would not stop you from turning your reverse..So I edited the message to spare you from my answer. HAHA funny thing is I still had to answer for my answer :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Mine is intermitent....
some times it works fine, then usually, it works for 2 seconds and stops. Release the button, and push again for another 2 seconds.

The white connector is fine under the right side.
Dealer doesn't know what to do>>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts