BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
This is some great news! Not sure if there will rooms left when I sort out my schedule but I will try and make it. My wife and I have rezies for the other one but I need all the "Training" I can get!

Reactions: bmwcoolk1200

·
Registered
3,751 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
great video!
Thanks, we are trying to stir up some interest in Spring Training from all those lurkers who have bought an LT and are using this site to help them fix and keep it going. We would love to have them come up and meet us at the Iron Horse April 16 - 18.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Thanks, we are trying to stir up some interest in Spring Training from all those lurkers who have bought an LT and are using this site to help them fix and keep it going. We would love to have them come up and meet us at the Iron Horse April 16 - 18.

Great Video! Excited about being able to attend this year. Although I no longer own an LT and because I don't want to leave the wife sit in the Lodge while I ride I will most likely be in the car while my RT sleeps in the garage at home. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and enjoying a few days in the mountains. Hoping I won't get beat up to bad 'cause I'm in the car!:serious:

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
I posted on the BMW motorcycles owners of Cleveland page. Got a few likes and one LT owner said he wished he could come but can't make it. Planting seeds. :)

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks. We will get there yet with more LTs.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
If the weather is decent I may make a visit up there that Saturday...……………...yes there goes the neighborhood!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Take a look at what is in store for you at STC 2020

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyrCNTGLDpw
Now thats what I am talking about...

:grin:Great Video:grin:

Keep it Going: Facebook Page(s)??

:clapping:More Events, More Options, More Riding!!!:clapping:

:clapping:Opportunity to meet new riders & make new friends....:clapping:

Best,

Doc:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
If the weather is decent I may make a visit up there that Saturday...……………...yes there goes the neighborhood!

Sure hope you make it Bret. Anxious to see you and catch up, been awhile. OH YEA, also interested to see where all that Farm to Fork food is ending up!:histerica

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Nobody would beat up someone as old as you.

Reactions: pkpr1998

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Nobody would beat up someone as old as you.

Speaking of Ol'Pharts Mr COWBOY, why don't you and your bride make the trip over to Iron Horse and join in the Reunion??

Reactions: pkpr1998

·
Registered
617 Posts
It is really great the old gang is getting back together. Jan and I will be there. We plan on riding up on the 15th. Our LT broke down in Massachusetts a few years ago and we had buy a GTL to ride home. Will ya'll still let us park with the LTs?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
617 Posts
Here is a list of folks that I think are coming to STC. If you know of others please add them.

John and Jean Zeiler
Dave Selvig
Lynn and Janet Keen
Mike and Gretchen Nahas
Brett Salmon (Saturday)
Howard and Marie (?) Schisler
Dave Hogerheide (maybe)
Dave Bulloch
Lee Wilson
Dave Oehler (maybe)
Gordon Cox
Gary Culbertson (maybe)
Al and Jan Strickland

Also if you know how to get in touch with any of the other "old gang", check with them to see if they can come. Here are a few names that come to mind:

Dave Dragon
Steve and Connie Rowe
Doug Roorda
Don Norwood
Tony Davis
Larry Hall
Mike Kimbrell
Al Hennigan
Joe Paulsey
John and Charlene Powell
Bruce Harris
Jay and Gilda Slomka
Larry Rosenstiel
Bob Menton

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts
There, I fixed it for you!:grin:
Here is a list of folks that I think are coming to STC. If you know of others please add them.

John and Jean Zeiler
Dave Selvig
Lynn and Janet Keen
Mike and Gretchen Nahas
Brett Salmon (Saturday)
Howard and Marie (?) Schisler
Dave Hogerheide (maybe)
Dave Bulloch
Lee Wilson
Dave Oehler (maybe)
Gordon Cox
Gary Culbertson (maybe)
Al and Jan Strickland
Gilles and Kathy

Also if you know how to get in touch with any of the other "old gang", check with them to see if they can come. Here are a few names that come to mind:

Dave Dragon
Steve and Connie Rowe
Doug Roorda
Don Norwood
Tony Davis
Larry Hall
Mike Kimbrell
Al Hennigan
Joe Paulsey
John and Charlene Powell
Bruce Harris
Jay and Gilda Slomka
Larry Rosenstiel
Bob Menton

·
Registered
617 Posts
Thanks Gilles. I knew you and Kathy were going. I did a lot of "cut and paste" in this post. I must have cut you out by mistake.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Al, I will make sure and let Susan know you left her out too ;) Changed Marie to Lisa Schisler and I believe Patti Ehmen as well as Jim and Penny Moore posted on the FB that they were coming too.

Roster for the 2020 Spring Training Camp

John and Jean Zeiler
Dave Selvig
Lynn and Janet Keen
Mike and Gretchen Nahas
Brett Salmon (Saturday)
Howard and Lisa Schisler
Dave Hogerheide (maybe)
Dave Bulloch
Lee Wilson
Dave Oehler (maybe)
Gordon Cox and Susan Beals Wednesday
Gary Culbertson (maybe)
Al and Jan Strickland
Gilles and Kathy
Patti Ehmen
Jim and Penny Moore

Dave Dragon
Steve and Connie Rowe
Doug Roorda
Don Norwood
Tony Davis
Larry Hall
Mike Kimbrell
Al Hennigan
Joe Paulsey
John and Charlene Powell
Bruce Harris
Jay and Gilda Slomka