BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Please accept the condolences of Jim and Cynthia Rogers..............

Bad piece of luck at this time of year but know you are in our prayers...

B-Safe and have a good Holiday anyway....................... :cool:

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
John,

It saddens us greatly to hear of your loss, especially so close to the Holiday.

We have you and your family in our prayers.

Jeff & Ruth

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that, John. My heart goes out to you and your family.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Lisa and I send our condolences, John. You have our sympathy.

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
John, Ann and I send our condolences and if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to ask.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Sammie & I send our love and prayers to your family in this trying time. As Jerry said If you need anything just call & we'll be there.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
You really didn't look that old. Oh well

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Our condolences. Anything we can do, just let me know. Emily and Wolfgang

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everybody. My dad was a Christian, and we believe in eternal life. We are going to celebrate the commemoration of Jesus' birth with the faith that he will come again, and we will rise to meet our father in heaven at the last day.

We used a picture from the 80's in dad's obit. Attached is one from almost a year ago, on Jan 1, 2008, his 88th birthday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
John, very sorry about the loss of your father. You are in our prayers at this time. You know there are many that are here for you, whatever your needs may be. May you find comfort through this knowing that your dad is now with the Heavenly Father.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
My deepest condolences to you and your family, John. You are all in my heart and thoughts.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Please know that your family is in our prayers. What a difference Christ makes! And we both know that the sufferings of this present age are not even worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us through Him. God bless brother.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Our condolences on your loss John. I'm so glad your father was a Christian. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Trying to explain what I was thinking when typing my earlier responce is not as important as apologizing for such a callous remark.
I pray and hope that this time is filled with warmth from friends and the best of memories.

·
Registered
69 Posts
John our prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family during this time of loss. Thank God your dad was a believer. We know where he is and this is the hope that we all have, that we will see our loved ones again. Blessings during the Christmas season.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts