BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitty got a great new home in the Dixon countryside yesterday and he was luckier than I ever knew... seven coyote pups were spoted on the ranch about a week ago, thats nine hungry coyotes eating everything in sight, so I got .22 LR subsonic ammo ( the guy actually asked me if I wanted another box, lets see, 9 coyotes, 100 bullets, no, I don't think so, must be the blond hair?) and I'm thinking I could probably trap the pups and dispose off them off site, so as to not alert the parents. The pups have been getting very close to people, I was able to get within six feet of all the pups, it's the parents that will be the challenge. It would be great if I could find the den, but no luck yet. So I guess I'll be traping both coyotes and hopefully the last few cats before they get eaten. Good thing school is almost over, I'm going to be really busy...

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
ducatigirl said:
Kitty got a great new home in the Dixon countryside yesterday and he was luckier than I ever knew... seven coyote pups were spoted on the ranch about a week ago, thats nine hungry coyotes eating everything in sight, so I got .22 LR subsonic ammo ( the guy actually asked me if I wanted another box, lets see, 9 coyotes, 100 bullets, no, I don't think so, must be the blond hair?) and I'm thinking I could probably trap the pups and dispose off them off site, so as to not alert the parents. The pups have been getting very close to people, I was able to get within six feet of all the pups, it's the parents that will be the challenge. It would be great if I could find the den, but no luck yet. So I guess I'll be traping both coyotes and hopefully the last few cats before they get eaten. Good thing school is almost over, I'm going to be really busy...

Jack Armstrong was talking on the radio yesterday about adopting a cat and he lives out there somewhere. Was it him?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but I'll give him a call for another one!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts