BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Changing break lines on 2000 BMW1200 lt Is this a good tool to use Mityvac Hand Vacuum Pump MV 8000 Thanks Norm

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Hi Changing break lines on 2000 BMW1200 lt Is this a good tool to use Mityvac Hand Vacuum Pump MV 8000 Thanks Norm
Norm, you have 4 threads going all on brakes for the LT. Pick one and sitck with it. If you are having trouble finding them after they scroll off the bottom of recent discussions, you can click on your name next to Welcome walkabout9255 ( top left ) and then on the statistics tab where you can click on all threads ( or posts ) started by walkabout9255 and see everything you have going. Splitting it up like this is not helpful if they are all about brakes and brake servicing.

You can also hover over NEW POSTS at the top and a drop down for says back and find your posts that way.

Many here have used the Mityvac to pull fluid through. I just use my SO to sit and pump the handles and pedals as I open and close the bleed valves. Had no trouble getting rid of the air on my 01 when I put on my Spieglers. Same system as yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts