1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
478 Posts
yes have read there info. also interesting reading about there lt turbo project.
but no one here has ever seen an actual clutch & most feel they have never sold one
so i would think you wont get much feedback.

if you manage to get one i would be interested to here more. it sounds great in the web site :wave

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
In many years on the LT sites,all I have ever seen about this company is that they advertise "vaporware". Many negative web posts about them if you google them, little indication that they have much of a legitimate business model.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to give a little update on replacement friction plate choices for the K1200LT clutch, of course there’s the OEM, next is Siebenrock and then another possible source is RB Racing. Well you can forget the third choice as I called RB Racing today just to ask a few technical questions to help educate myself and see how long orders would take to process should I decide to purchase one. The lady I spoke to politely responded with “that stuff is not being released yet”, and “I don’t know when it will”. I guess that’s why there hasn’t been any reviews on these items because “stuff” hasn’t been made available to review. Oh well “Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained”. Makes you kinda wonder how much other stuff on their web site is actually available for sale?

·
Registered
12,165 Posts
As i said in my earlier post, this "company" is a vaporware vendor of the highest order. Little indication that they have ever really sold much of anything. Google them, and you will find little but negative remarks, for YEARS now. I just cannot fathom their reason for even having a web site.

ebiss9 said:
Just to give a little update on replacement friction plate choices for the K1200LT clutch, of course there’s the OEM, next is Siebenrock and then another possible source is RB Racing. Well you can forget the third choice as I called RB Racing today just to ask a few technical questions to help educate myself and see how long orders would take to process should I decide to purchase one. The lady I spoke to politely responded with “that stuff is not being released yet”, and “I don’t know when it will”. I guess that’s why there hasn’t been any reviews on these items because “stuff” hasn’t been made available to review. Oh well “Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained”. Makes you kinda wonder how much other stuff on their web site is actually available for sale?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
They have a web site so they can brag about their engineering and racing expertise, and they have a page where they tell all of their detractors to KMA.

Vaporware is not vaporware unless you advertise it and tell everyone how great it is... THAT is why they have a website, silly. :rotf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts