Don't know if anyone has experienced this problem but thought I'd share just in case. A few weeks ago I lost the right channel on my old SENA SMH-10 head set. Called Sena and talked to customer service who promptly informed me that since it was long out of warranty they couldn't help but would be glad to sell me a new improved unit. I primarily ride solo and use the head set for music and GPS prompts and didn't feel the need for a new upgraded unit. OH yea, did I mention that I'm also frugal (the wife says cheep). Anyway, I noticed that if I pressed hard on the outside of the unit forcing it more tightly against the clamp half of the mount I could activate the dead channel. This of course indicated a problem with the contacts between the two halves. After separating the two halves and seeing that the inside contacts are just a flat copper strip I attempted to simply clean the surface. That didn't help so I decided that I would try and build up that surface. I pulled out and old low power pencil type soldering iron and very carefully added a very thin layer of solder to each contact. The trick is to prevent shorting two or more of the contact strips. Anyway, after completing the repair and re-attaching the outer module I had success. The repair has been in use now for several weeks and is performing well.