BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Wondering what the differences are between the Remus Innovation and Revolution. Which is the quieter, increases torque , hp gains etc...

Your help is appreciated.

Looking for a used one possibly. Titanium would be my choice .

Thanks as always

·
Registered
156 Posts
cbpip said:
Hi all,

Wondering what the differences are between the Remus Innovation and Revolution. Which is the quieter, increases torque , hp gains etc...

Your help is appreciated.

Looking for a used one possibly. Titanium would be my choice .

Thanks as always
I know nothing about the Innovation or the Revolution but if popular opinion is to be believed a slip on on it's own will do almost nothing to improve performance. They certainly sound a lot better than the standard can and I went for the Remus Hexacone on my RT & K1300S - sounds lovely but a steep price to pay for sound. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Innovation is designed more for 'install and forget it' street use. Revolution is more for racing, as it has more versatility in terms of baffling and packing by the owner. Neither one will appreciably increase the hp or torque of the LT, which suffers from restrictions on the intake and fuel delivery side. The Remus may sound better, and weigh less, but without addressing the intake, too, why not go on a diet, lose about 15 pounds, and save a Grand?

·
Registered
378 Posts
If someone is going for better sound, Many better motorcycle custom shops can open up and modify a stock muffler to make it more throaty.

IT may be worth it to find a custom motorcycle shop and see what they say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts