BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sad to see some folks have sudden conflicts that'll keep them from partying with us, but it does open the door for some last-minute entries.

I show the following folks (bmwlt id) with Registrations for sale.

Lee510
lhoffman
hwydancer (2)
DanDiver
Matt
foolsparadise

If you purchase one second-hand, it's important you communicate with me, so I can get your registration transferred and badge printed.

Whoever said 'We don't need no stinking badges' wasn't trying to get into CCR. :rotf:

See everyone soon! I'm wheels-up early Friday morning.

·
Registered
322 Posts
2 CCR Registrations; 2 for Welcome Breakfast.

Contact information below:

Scott
(212) 877-2988

A close friend of my wife passed away and the service will be during the CCR. I cancelled the hotel reservation and now have a couple of CCR tickets, including the Welcome Breakfast. I will try again next year.

Scott

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Jut a quick note to say that you're doing a heck of a job keeping in touch with folks Brad and that really does help to make the transfer easier. Really am gonna miss the camaraderie this year, but please do enjoy it for us!

John & Marilyn

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I'm not selling mine. I'm going to be USING it. My aching back and LT aren't compatible right now for some reason, but I'm picking up a rental car in the morning and driving (oh, the shame of it) north.

See y'all on Tuesday. Maybe late Monday.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Lee510 said:
I'm not selling mine. I'm going to be USING it. My aching back and LT aren't compatible right now for some reason, but I'm picking up a rental car in the morning and driving (oh, the shame of it) north.

See y'all on Tuesday. Maybe late Monday.

Good to see you coming after all! :D

Even though no back problems here, we will be on our 'four-wheeled' (auto) motorcycle :eek:

That's just the way it is this year! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
Good to see you coming after all! :D

Even though no back problems here, we will be on our 'four-wheeled' (auto) motorcycle :eek:

That's just the way it is this year! :rolleyes:
I hate it, but I wouldn't be able to attend otherwise. At least I won't be the only one on 4 wheels. :D

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
Lee510 said:
I hate it, but I wouldn't be able to attend otherwise. At least I won't be the only one on 4 wheels. :D
Hey - let's have a special parking place for the guys who arrive in cars, and then we could have a photo session for them, and maybe a special breakfast or something. :)

I can sympathize. I attended my first BMW MOA rally in a car. Each day of the rally my wife dropped me off at the front gate and I had do the perp walk into the rally area. :(

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hschisler said:
Hey - let's have a special parking place for the guys who arrive in cars, and then we could have a photo session for them, and maybe a special breakfast or something. :) :(
You have a hard enough time signing up for the regularly scheduled stuff, much less any special events. :rotf:

hschisler said:
I can sympathize. I attended my first BMW MOA rally in a car. Each day of the rally my wife dropped me off at the front gate and I had do the perp walk into the rally area. :(
HA HA. The hits just keep on coming. Perp walk. That's awesome! Did your mom drive you to school and give you a kiss on the cheek each morning too?

:histerica

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
hschisler said:
Hey - let's have a special parking place for the guys who arrive in cars, and then we could have a photo session for them, and maybe a special breakfast or something.
That's Howard! :wave Always thinking of others! :D And how he might be able to bring them down! :histerica

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Lee510 said:
That's Howard! :wave Always thinking of others! :D And how he might be able to bring them down! :histerica
You guys keep this up and Howard is gonna need a group hug! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.