BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the few short months I have had my LT I have visited a lot of web sites. I found one that had nice colored BMW logo decals that were reflective for use on the back of your helmet. My wife now thinks it would be cool to put one on our helmets. I of course have lost the site. Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks,

Bruce

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Buchnerb said:
In the few short months I have had my LT I have visited a lot of web sites. I found one that had nice colored BMW logo decals that were reflective for use on the back of your helmet. My wife now thinks it would be cool to put one on our helmets. I of course have lost the site. Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks,

Bruce
Here is a start, Bruce. I googled BMW helmet decals and found too many that weren't logo brand specific. This one has BMW specific. I'm sure there are others, since Google found a potfull of hits.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Buchnerb said:
I Anyone know where to find them?Thanks,Bruce
I have seen them on eBay but I cannot find them now. They are on and off quite a bit.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't know where to find reflective BMW decals. I bought reflective American flag stickers and reflective triangles for my helmet from these nice people who had a booth at the BMW MOA rally in West Bend.

http://www.accidentscene.net/sos/ridingvests.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts