BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of Darius's lowered Tour Ease Foot boards. Anyone that hasn't needs to. My only regret is that I waited nine months. Huge difference in ride comfort.

Oh yah, I sent the ball bearing for the back right passenger peg flying. Got tired of crawling around in the floor with a flash light. Anyone know a handy easy way to get another BB?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
joeybolz said:
I bought a set of Darius's lowered Tour Ease Foot boards. Anyone that hasn't needs to. My only regret is that I waited nine months. Huge difference in ride comfort.

Oh yah, I sent the ball bearing for the back right passenger peg flying. Got tired of crawling around in the floor with a flash light. Anyone know a handy easy way to get another BB?
Home Depot

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Got a bag of 8 of the little beggars for $3.95 at the local hardware store. With 8 of them you can just say good bye as they roll away into oblivion.

Loren

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found the ball at True Value Hardware. Bought two at 29 cent each. Sorry I don't have any pics yet but if you search around here there are probably other posts. Also they are listed on EBay.
I did find out yesterday just how much you can lean with the lowered front boards. Hard U turns scrub as do steep on ramps. Ya gotta drive like old man in the twisty's. I'm keeping my old pegs for when I go riding with a younger friend with FZ1.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know that I love mine! Best change I've done so far for my long legs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.