BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Kirk,

Sorry, do not have a spare, but I imagine you can cut a piece of DOT C-2 (Red/White reflect prized tape you see on the back of semi-trailers and other vehicles) tape to fit and it would likely reflect more than the stock reflector. Put on a piece of SALAS tape and bind the world. Just an idea.

I have a huge roll of the expensive DOT tape. PM me your address and I will be happy to put some in the mail to you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
14wntr said:
After 3390 miles traveled on my 7 day Colorado vacation I lost a red reflector off my LT right side bag. Would anyone happen to have a spare laying around?

Kirk
In case you don't have any luck, I looked this up. The BMW part number is:

63 14 2 305 743

Current price in ETK is $16.54

Most dealers would stock them or could get them.

Hope you find one out there......

JD

·
Premium Member
7,822 Posts
Or, this would be a good time to install the very cool (personal opinion, and opinion of several others!) reflector conversion by Rider West. It replaces the reflectors on both side cases with a strip of LEDs that look totally stock, but act as running lights AND turn signals. I had them on my '05 LT and can't wait to get them on my new-to-me LT.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the ideas. I had already installed some LED's under the stock reflectors so the reason it came off is most likely mine. I dont think the tape was very strong after removing it once. I guess I will just buy another one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts