BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
RaffyK said:

Yup, it's coming to its original home again.
So you twisted Scotty's arm into giving up the Matrix eh?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Raffy,
Congrats on getting your old friend back. :D

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Anyone else can't keep up with what Raffys riding at the moment?... :D :D

Way to go Raffy, home again...

and I wonder what Scotty is up to...?

·
Old Dawg
3,293 Posts
Well I have to make room for my girlfriend to start her collection :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Raffy, you've got to pace yourself or there will soon be no bikes left for the rest of us.
I see a second floor on the garage with an elevator in the near future.
Love that green color, can I have it next??? Maybe I could just store it for you and keep the cobwebs blown out.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Has any of you thrown money some other direction ? Like sponsoring a child from a less fortunate country , or doing some charity work besides whatever gets taken in at church every Sunday , or anything along those lines ?

·
Old Dawg
3,293 Posts
KlausMeine said:
Has any of you thrown money some other direction ? Like sponsoring a child from a less fortunate country , or doing some charity work besides whatever gets taken in at church every Sunday , or anything along those lines ?
Ummm speechless... :eek: (I'm sure I won't be for long)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
KlausMeine said:
When was the last time YOU set foot in a church???

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausMeine

To whom it may concern:
Where I throw my momey is my business.
Yes, I help sponser a child & family in Bosnia.
Member of Rotary International since 1981.
Would rather ride on Sundays.
Numerous other things "along those lines".

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Congratulations on your bike garage Raffy :) :)

I'm learning.. :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
KlausMeine said:
tedhudson said:
When was the last time YOU set foot in a church???[/QUOTE
I don't go to the church. I go to a temple instead.
And don't answer a question with an other question. Show some class ! :)
Klaus

First we ( if I may speek for the HDDC) do not opperate like most forems we do not opperate in an adversorial way, witty jabs maybe- but attacks never ! we do not discuss Politics religion or any belief other than a Desire Nay Passion for motorcycles period. Why would you find it unusual that people who love motorcycles would buy them? I personaly have owned almost 40 .

Your question was rude and you owe everyone an apology- do it! you can clame you were off your meds, Politics in general have driven you mad , poor potty training- any thing, but apologise .

IF you have any isue with this you can reach me : [email protected] and I will try and explane .

OH I know I cant spell I'm diabled so dont pick on the spelling cripple.http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=123078# HMM that last link was suposed to be a smiley face so I also Computer crippled- Oh well.

Chuck Presnail

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
tedhudson said:
When was the last time YOU set foot in a church???
He's too busy touring with the Scorpions. :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
Quote:

Fill in your profile so we know a little bit about you!

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Sharkey said:
Quote:

Fill in your profile so we know a little bit about you!
Just leave it alone guys, he's only trolling.

Must be bored.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Chuck, Sharkey,

KlausMeine has been here before and knows what the forum is about. His name is Cal and he knows that he's try to start shit and disrupt the forum. He's done it before and will do it again if anyone pays attention to him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts