BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been to this event and am curious. Does everyone stay in the hotel or is there a large contingency of riders that camp?
Thanks
Larry

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
lkniess said:
I have never been to this event and am curious. Does everyone stay in the hotel or is there a large contingency of riders that camp?
Thanks
Larry
CCR is a hotel based event and as far as I know nobody camps. We do negotiate special rates with the host hotel for our attendees, and all of the events (with the exception of couple the local BMW dealer is hosting at the shop) will be held at the hotel. This makes it easy to meet new people, connect with folks you know, see vendors, watch seminars, attend the included reception, banquets, and silent auction, etc. I can also tell you the riding in the area is spectacular!

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
CCR is a hotel based event and as far as I know nobody camps. We do negotiate special rates with the host hotel for our attendees, and all of the events (with the exception of couple the local BMW dealer is hosting at the shop) will be held at the hotel. This makes it easy to meet new people, connect with folks you know, see vendors, watch seminars, attend the included reception, banquets, and silent auction, etc. I can also tell you the riding in the area is spectacular!
Damn you "WOULD" make a great Chairman. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,170 Posts
lkniess said:
Thanks
Larry
Larry, after reading some of your threads I fear that going to Idaho from Oregon just might be too far for you...! :histerica

1 - 5 of 5 Posts