BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us for dinner, followed by a presentation by Brian Ley (sanjaun2). Come see photographs and hear tales of his recent trip across the US, including riding through the downtown NYC war zone (and engaging an enemy Jetta).

DINNER:
When: 6:00 PM on Saturday, October 14th
Where: Stuart Anderson's Cattle Company
415 East 13th Street
Vancouver, WA 98660

Directions from the NORTH:
South on I5
Take the WA-501/MILL PLAIN BLVD exit - EXIT 1C (Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on WA-501 W/E 15TH ST.)
Turn LEFT onto D ST.
Turn LEFT onto E 13TH ST.
End at 415 E 13th St Vancouver, WA 98660-3233

Directions from the SOUTH:
North on I5
Take the 6TH STREET exit - EXIT 1B - toward CITY CENTER (Stay STRAIGHT to go onto C ST)
Turn RIGHT onto E 13TH ST.
End at 415 E 13th St Vancouver, WA 98660-3233, US



BRIAN’S PRESENTATION:

When: Immediately following Dinner, October 14th
Where: Home of Dan & Debbie Kienle
8911 NE 21st Ave
Vancouver, WA 98665

Directions from the NORTH:
South on I5
Take the NE 99TH ST. exit - EXIT 5
Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp
Turn LEFT onto NE 99TH ST.
Turn RIGHT onto NE HIGHWAY 99
Turn LEFT onto NE 88TH ST.
Turn LEFT onto NE 21ST AVE
End at 8911 NE 21st Ave Vancouver, WA 98665-9037

Directions from the South (and the restaurant)
North on I5
Take the NE 78TH ST exit - EXIT 4 (Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on NE 78TH ST.) Turn LEFT onto NE HIGHWAY 99
Turn RIGHT onto NE 88TH ST
Turn LEFT onto NE 21ST AVE
End at 8911 NE 21st Ave Vancouver, WA 98665-9037

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
List

RDC – 10/14/06

2) Dan & Debbie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
I guess I must go now! I do not have a lot of pictures but if you feed me a couple of beers I maybe able to make up some cool stories...

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
 

·
IBR# 366
Joined
·
16,589 Posts
If we run out of pictures, we can always start with the demo rides. :D

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
4) Meese
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
It will be a Fort Bragg pre-planning session over steak & beer!

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
4) Meese
6) John & Marilyn

John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
We would love to join the group:

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
4) Meese
6) John & Marilyn
8) Ernie & Pauline
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Marcia and are planning to attend as well.

We would love to join the group:

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
4) Meese
6) John & Marilyn
8) Ernie & Pauline
10) Art & Marcia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
577 Posts
Hope to

Judy and I hope to join you if we are in town.
Jeff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
We'll try to make it.

Doris and I will try to hop over the mountains from Bend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
Mitch_Rider said:
Judy and I hope to join you if we are in town.
Jeff
Hey Jeff, be sure and wear a nametag so we'll recognize you. Been a loong time since we've even seen you guys man! Hope you can make it.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
bluedreamcycle said:
Doris and I will try to hop over the mountains from Bend.
We'd sure like to see you two again Randi! Hope you can make the trip.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
oh well

Sorry we can't make this one . We are volunteering our time at the all breed dog show. I get to be the weird stranger for the temperament test. I hope more opportunities come along like this so we can meet some of you folks!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
If not too presumptious, Michele and I would like to join the group.

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
4) Meese
6) John & Marilyn
8) Ernie & Pauline
10) Art & Marcia
12) Denny & Michele
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
Excellent decision Denny! See ya there, or perhaps join us for the ride down. Although most of us are leaving Friday morning and that might not work for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
Excellent decision Denny! See ya there, or perhaps join us for the ride down. Although most of us are leaving Friday morning and that might not work for you.
Uh, Brian, are you really sure you need to leave Tacoma Friday morning in order to get to Vancouver by Saturday night? I thought the GT was supposed to be faster, not slower! Or are you perhaps planning a long ride from Tacoma to Vancouver? Inquiring minds want to know.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
avonfloater said:
If not too presumptious, Michele and I would like to join the group.

2) Dan & Debbie
3) Brian Ley
4) Meese
6) John & Marilyn
8) Ernie & Pauline
10) Art & Marcia
12) Denny & Michele
No such word in our vocabulary Denny! Come on out, we look forward to meeting everybody. That was the idea behind Dan putting the RDC thing together in the first place. An excuse to ride as well as meet others.

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,651 Posts
Okay John, You caught me in a senior moment. I had mentioned to Denny earlier that he should attend WCR. I guess I had my posts mixed up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,138 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
Okay John, You caught me in a senior moment. I had mentioned to Denny earlier that he should attend WCR. I guess I had my posts mixed up.
Boy Brian, you are starting to worry me son! I thought we were heading down to Fort Bragg to plan for the next WCR! Now you're telling us that you are already to attend it. OK, so when is WCR this year buddy?

John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
932 Posts
AlaskaFish said:
No such word in our vocabulary Denny! Come on out, we look forward to meeting everybody. That was the idea behind Dan putting the RDC thing together in the first place. An excuse to ride as well as meet others.

John
Thanks Brian and John - looking forward to meeting y'all. I don't think I'll be joining the ride down Brian as we'll be coming from Washsougal! On second thought it would be a great ride.

Denny
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
AlaskaFish said:
Boy Brian, you are starting to worry me son! I thought we were heading down to Fort Bragg to plan for the next WCR! Now you're telling us that you are already to attend it. OK, so when is WCR this year buddy?

John
This thread is getting a little complex.;) I was wondering if Brian is getting a blood rush to the brain riding his new GT?:rolleyes: We'll be making three weekends of RTE's with this get-together, Ft. Bragg and the Rose City banquet. Busy month:D
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top