BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Tech Session 4 Roger

7-7:30AM see you there

Roger needs a mini service on his LT and then a anti-farkle tech session to take off all his Farkles. This is so Roger can trade the LT in and get his new GT! After Breakfast and A&S - leave A&S around 10:00 am.
Help needed please! Thanks and if you need anything done bring it along.

1. Nathan
2. John

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I will be there Saturday AM, maybe a bit late, after I drop off the boy at the school for the snow board/ski trip.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
RCB breakfast/Tech session for Roger afterwards

1. Nathan
2. John
3. Raffy (will bring Matthew if Gage is around)
4. Roger

I just spent the last 4 hours at A&S w/Ted and Billy. Ted bought us chinese lunch, too. We talked bikes.:D Of course I had a chance to sit on a GT, try out the windshield, a GT tankbag and the overall feel of the sitting position.:) Really just goofing off.:D But, I did have the time to buy a couple jackets and a new helmet in addition to the supplies needed for a 12k service. And, a good idea of what I want to keep vs. sell on the LT.

I will make the breakfast at 8:30 just for coffee. Right after, I'll need to go drop off my GS and pickup the LT at A&S. More than likely, I'll just keep the GS there and have them sell it for me. Then trade the LT in on Tuesday. Last rides for both.:( New GT though.:D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Thankyou's go out to John, Raffy and Chuck for all the wrenching and work put into the Lt. Or should I say 'out' of the LT. I think we defarkled about 7k (retail) worth of stuff for me to sell including about 2 miles of wires and a 12k service too. All in about five hours. I'm exhausted.:D Hello to Dan and thanks for stopping in and having some pizza and giving support and relief.:) And speaking of relief, see you all tomorrow at Prairie City about noon. Maybe I'll stick around a bit after lunch and take some pics of the Prairie Posse.:):thumb:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Roger,

Your very welcome...... Anytime!

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
RMoore007 said:
Thankyou's go out to John, Raffy and Chuck for all the wrenching and work put into the Lt. Or should I say 'out' of the LT. I think we defarkled about 7k (retail) worth of stuff for me to sell including about 2 miles of wires and a 12k service too. All in about five hours. I'm exhausted.:D Hello to Dan and thanks for stopping in and having some pizza and giving support and relief.:)
I'd say your welcome, but thanks is more appropriate, for the pizza and the pepsi.

I had actually just come from the Harley dealer in Folsom where Nathan was working over the salesman. I didn't say anything, cause it wasn't a done deal, and it was his thunder.

I have to admit they have some nice looking hardware in that place, and alot of it.

Hmmmmm. :rotf: Just kidding!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
RMoore007 said:
Thankyou's go out to John, Raffy and Chuck for all the wrenching and work put into the Lt. Or should I say 'out' of the LT. I think we defarkled about 7k (retail) worth of stuff for me to sell including about 2 miles of wires and a 12k service too. All in about five hours. I'm exhausted.:D Hello to Dan and thanks for stopping in and having some pizza and giving support and relief.:) And speaking of relief, see you all tomorrow at Prairie City about noon. Maybe I'll stick around a bit after lunch and take some pics of the Prairie Posse.:):thumb:

Here's a few pics of the defarklization of Rogers LT and the pile of Farkles to be sold.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts