3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? Doug and I are thinking of attending. :D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
LodiHal said:
Anyone going? Doug and I are thinking of attending. :D
I was thinking about it. Tomorrow is the 1st Saturday so it's a member meeting and there will be raffle prizes:)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I am going to sleep in and drive up to A & S with Hal about 10:00 and pick-up my LT after its major 48K service (OUCH).

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Enjoy them while you can Dan, they grow up too fast. I missed to many of them while mine were real young trying to get ahead in my job. What a loss. :(

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well, for those who missed the meeting - I am officially the next president of the River City Beemers, starting on 1/1/08. I guess I'll start now with the never-ending plea for volunteers. Anyone? Anyone? Ted? Anyone?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
gr8fulfred said:
Well, for those who missed the meeting - I am officially the next president of the River City Beemers, starting on 1/1/08. I guess I'll start now with the never-ending plea for volunteers. Anyone? Anyone? Ted? Anyone?
I volunteer to sell the new President a new bike:histerica

·
Registered
482 Posts
You might get your wish. PM coming.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ted Shred said:
It's a tough job:crazy:
The tough job was getting the wife to say yes to a new bike. Any thing after that will seem easy.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
gr8fulfred said:
Congratulations. :eek:

I might volunteer for something, but after the first of the year. I am over committed right now as it is.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
gr8fulfred said:
Congrats,
I didn't make the meeting, went to dinner in Portland instead. See ya at the planning meeting.

·
Registered
482 Posts
payback

Hey guys! Guess what I got to do today? I helped pick out new light fixtures for the kitchen, choose new paint colors for the kitchen and master bedroom, look at new a new vanity and countertop for the master bath, and purchase a new dining room table and chairs! And there's no new bike in the garage yet, hopefully Tuesday. I finally made my getaway by going to visit my Dad in the assisted living home (a complete coincidence it's close to A&S, and he is doing OK for 85), but Ted, where did that R1200ST come from? I think a ride on that is in the works for Tuesday before any final decision is made. In the meantime, it looks like I'll be paying for this bike in more ways than one for quite a while.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
gr8fulfred said:
Hey guys! Guess what I got to do today? I helped pick out new light fixtures for the kitchen, choose new paint colors for the kitchen and master bedroom, look at new a new vanity and countertop for the master bath, and purchase a new dining room table and chairs! And there's no new bike in the garage yet, hopefully Tuesday. I finally made my getaway by going to visit my Dad in the assisted living home (a complete coincidence it's close to A&S, and he is doing OK for 85), but Ted, where did that R1200ST come from? I think a ride on that is in the works for Tuesday before any final decision is made. In the meantime, it looks like I'll be paying for this bike in more ways than one for quite a while.
The ST was just traded in and it is SWEET. Has Wilbers shocks, and all the bags. It's also the red/black which IMHO was the best paint scheme...

See you on Tuesday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts