BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Currently have my LT in pieces to replace rear main seal as well as all the other seals and things that need replacing at 71K miles. I had seen something about RB racing and ordered a clutch about two weeks ago. Immediately got an email that my order would be "scheduled immediately". I tried to email status with no success. Today I reached them by phone, they are only available 9 to 12 California time. Anyway, the clutches for the LT are still in the testing phase. They will get in touch when it is ready. So, don't waste your time with RB racing.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
eslee said:
:mad: Currently have my LT in pieces to replace rear main seal as well as all the other seals and things that need replacing at 71K miles. I had seen something about RB racing and ordered a clutch about two weeks ago. Immediately got an email that my order would be "scheduled immediately". I tried to email status with no success. Today I reached them by phone, they are only available 9 to 12 California time. Anyway, the clutches for the LT are still in the testing phase. They will get in touch when it is ready. So, don't waste your time with RB racing.
I don't think they ever actually sell anything. I've heard this same story for years about their exhaust and turbo systems.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Yea that's pretty much the word on the street .... Have a site promoting items that never were commercially available for the most part. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts