BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some random thoughts this morning….

Doing away with driver’s education was NOT worth the cost savings.

Sirius radio is the tits. The Vault’s play list this morning’s on my 45 minute commute...

Rush / 2112 (the front side)

JJ Cale / Cocaine

Stevie Ray Vaughn / Riviera Paradise

Led Zeppelin / What is and What Should Never Be

Neal Young / Cowgirl in the sand

No highs, no lows, must be Bose.

No truly intelligent man, or woman, would subject themselves to our election process.

Short skirts and strappy high heels are two of the greatest inventions of modern times.

Trying to light a cig (the mandatory 50 ft from the building), in the rain and wind, carrying a big ass golf umbrella, juggling a cup of coffee, with paperwork under your arm, while wearing a short skirt and strappy high heels is…well…ambitious at best.

Is there a polite way of telling someone you don’t care what their sleep number is?

When did I become the mature, level-headed one?

I don’t know who’s trying to scare us more, politicians or the History Channel.

A standard scrambled egg is bigger than that sherbet scoop you’re using lady. You’re not buying them, you’re not cooking them, and you damn sure aren’t laying them, give me a break fer cryin’ out loud.

Short skirts and strappy high heels are two of the greatest inventions of modern times.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
hoog62 said:
Just some random thoughts this morning….

Trying to light a cig (the mandatory 50 ft from the building), in the rain and wind, carrying a big ass golf umbrella, juggling a cup of coffee, with paperwork under your arm, while wearing a short skirt and strappy high heels is…well…ambitious at best.

Pictures, pictures & more pictures . . .Please :D

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
messenger13 said:
Didn't realize there were so many cross-dressers in Orlando? Hhmmn...
Thinking about moving? Disney is here, you'd fit right in...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts