BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all. This is my first post. I just picked my new to me 02 LT. 40 K miles on it. Dropped once. Fluid checks were good, fuzz with no chips in either the rear or tranny. Seems very solid but suffers from some deferred maintanence that is being taken care of.
I see many comments and great ideas on replacing the the stock radio/cd unit with the Jensen 2212. Has anyone tried installing the Clarion M502? I like the features is has. It seems to be a good fit for me. Repairs to the original unit seem prohibitive versus replacement.

I have become addicted to the site. Great work guys.

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Welcome, Bill, to the family.

If you need anything, know that help is a message, email, or telephone call away.

DanMartin is hosting an October tech session at his home in the Houston area. Would be a great opportunity to learn more about your LT and meet some of the fellow enthusiasts in your part of the world. Find specs in the Regional:SouthCentral forum on this site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.