I posted in an another thread that I had found a mouse nest in the upper left fairing. Today while taking the xm radio off the bike I notice that the three upper connectors for the radio had the hell chewed out of them. Three wires on one connector, one on the middle, and two on the outside one. There was two wires laying naked to each other. I used a small screwdriver and separated them all and retaped them. Them wrapped each bundle well with tape. My left side speakers had quit working, so I'm hoping that with this repair...maybe I'll get them back. I just figured that the crappy radio's left bank went out, which still may be the case. I guess I'll find out when I get everything done on this 24k maintenance. This is my first time this far into the bike, so I'm going real slow trying not to screw anything up.