BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The radio allows you select and save various stations which can be recalled later, I think there are 12 slots and all were filled with 87.7. The problem is that I only want to save 3 or 4 station so is there a way for the system to ignore the remaining 8 or 9 slots or do you always end up cycling through them.

Gerhard

·
Registered
94 Posts
gerhard said:
The radio allows you select and save various stations which can be recalled later, I think there are 12 slots and all were filled with 87.7. The problem is that I only want to save 3 or 4 station so is there a way for the system to ignore the remaining 8 or 9 slots or do you always end up cycling through them.

Gerhard
No way to ignore that I know of... just save them 3 times each.... 1, 5, 9 same station, 2, 6, 10 same, etc...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Y'all do realize that you step up the memory channels by pressing the front of the selector wheel inward , and down by pulling it outward don't you?

You do not have to run through the whole memory list.

The other oddball thing to understand about the radios is that the satellite system has separate memory from AM/FM/WX so you do have to switch modes with the BAND and SRC buttons, but the memory channel selection works the same way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts