BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radio was working fine then would not work next day. I checked all the fuses under the seat and they are good. The comm control under the clam shell does not light up so there seems to be no power to either the comm system or the radio. Any ideas? All help appreciated.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I had exactly the same problem last year when I got my bike back after a service. It turned out that one of the three connector blocks under the tupperware (near the left front speaker) had been pulled loose.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
newguy said:
Radio was working fine then would not work next day. I checked all the fuses under the seat and they are good. The comm control under the clam shell does not light up so there seems to be no power to either the comm system or the radio. Any ideas? All help appreciated.

Silly question: You did push the ON button, right? Don't ask me why I'm asking.... :D

Other than that, the easiest solve to most radio issues is to rest the dam thing...

Disconnect both leads at the battery -/+... hold them both together for a min or two and reconnect.. Usually solves my Radio woes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts