BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Nathan said:
Thanks, I had fun doing it.what to do next ?
I have a Shocking suggestion....
You now have full blown Farkle fever... :rotf:

Looks good, bet it sounds better!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nathan said:
Thanks, I had fun doing it.what to do next ?
Great Job Nathan. What to do next??? Hmmmm, how about working on my GS :)

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Looks good, Nathan! I'll have to come hear how that Leo Vince pipe sounds, mine's a bit too quiet. :) I'm taking mine to Lindemann Race Suspensions today to get the sag measurements and settings done. I'm planning to start a 12K service on it next week and pull the Fox shocks that came with it and have them rebuilt and set up for me. I guess I need to talk to you and Raffy a bit more about farkeling mine up, too. I think next for me is a Givi top case, and I'll do some lights and such after Christmas.

BTW - do you know how to disable the sidestand kill switch, or where I can get info on how to do it? Not being able to start the thing with the sidestand down is damned annoying!

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Nice job Nathan. Leo sure makes a nice pipe. You need to do suspension now. They installed my new Ohlins this week that I had Andy build for me. Can't wait to ride now for sure. If the Ohlins make half as good a difference on the GS as they did on the LT is should be incredible!!!

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
BTW - do you know how to disable the sidestand kill switch, or where I can get info on how to do it? Not being able to start the thing with the sidestand down is damned annoying!
David, this may be close enough to help you. The F650 has/had the same issue...
http://faq.f650.com/FAQs/SidestandKillSwitchFAQ.htm

·
Registered
222 Posts
R U tryin' to sound like me???????
At least, now you can't SNeak up behind any body!

Dino

1 - 13 of 13 Posts