BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed help in getting the Wilber front shock installed someone had an excellent write-up procedure…. LOL danged if I can find it again so instead of thanking the member (s) I would just like to thank the community at large saved me quite a bit of work Thank you!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Probably David Major's write-up... I have a copy too, but decided to get the service techs to do it while in there for a major overhaul (no pun intended). It doesn't seem to be in the current tech files... maybe it was on the old site?
I've uploaded it to the miscellaneous files section.. "David Major's Wilbers Shock Install writeup "
thats not quite the right spot..... maybe a mod can move it to "technical"
(and I can't seem to "link" it correctly???)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Glad to hear the forum helped! This board has saved my sorry butt many, many times.

If you haven't already done so, be sure to kick back a little $$$ to keep the lights on!

I think I pay $60 a year and it has paid itself back 10 fold over the years.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RVB1019 said:
Glad to hear the forum helped! This board has saved my sorry butt many, many times.

If you haven't already done so, be sure to kick back a little $$$ to keep the lights on!

I think I pay $60 a year and it has paid itself back 10 fold over the years.
Yup best investment I've made think I've been a member for a few years now.

Awesome community you don't find what this community offers very often.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cws said:
Probably David Major's write-up... I have a copy too, but decided to get the service techs to do it while in there for a major overhaul (no pun intended). It doesn't seem to be in the current tech files... maybe it was on the old site?
I've uploaded it to the miscellaneous files section.. "David Major's Wilbers Shock Install writeup "
thats not quite the right spot..... maybe a mod can move it to "technical"
(and I can't seem to "link" it correctly???)
It was

Thank you David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts