BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I mark or retain a particular thread as a 'favorite' like we did on bmwlt.net? I've done some 'searching' and haven't found the answer. Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I have seen people reply and just type in "BUMP".
That may not be the correct way, but I have seen that it works! :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Check "Thread Tools" menu

See attached pic I had subscribed to this thread so the example menu lists unsubscribe as the option.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
When I add to a thread I am automatically "subscribed" to it. If I dont add to the thread then I click "thread tools" and then "subscribe to thread". Either way the thread then appears in my subscribed thread area of the User CP. This is where I also see the forums I have subscribed to. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
BruceHarrisJr said:
How can I mark or retain a particular thread as a 'favorite' like we did on bmwlt.net? I've done some 'searching' and haven't found the answer. Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi Bruce,

While up at Ironhorse for the "Return to Ironhorse..LTs in the Smokies.., I (we) need to get some of the masters of this new site together and with the big screen, refresh us on how to use this NEW and IMPROVED site. :cool:

Lot of buttons and bows here... for me just punching and clicking away and see what falls... but...I like it and just today I figured out to see who is online, I think we can send a PM to everyone on our personal list at one time, I saved my favorite forum to my favorite list (bookmark) and now I open it first, check to see what is happening and then navigate from there...:)

Also found out, if someone changes the title under a thread, and if you view in the threaded or hydrid mode then you may miss it all together, I posted that observation in the "help forum"...but if you view in linear mode, you can see all the post under a thread...the trick there is they are numbered.:confused:

Oh well, see you and Ruth in couple of weeks at Ironhorse...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts