BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read here that there are still some issues with the BMW CB Radio when used with the VOICE II Com system. Can someone tell me what those issues are and whether or not there is an available solution? I'm still on the fence as to which system to go with, BMW, Baher, J&M. They're all pretty pricey and I would like to be relatively sure whatever I get will do what I want. That is, CB, Intercom, Cell phone, GPS, Radar. Seems like they all have their weaknesses.

·
Registered
147 Posts
2005 Cb

It looks like there is a problem with the lower cord and BMW is in the process of getting replacement cords out, As of today I have not heard of a date for the replacement (Per Sierra BMW Reno, NV). Other than the problem with the CB I have not had any problem with my VOICE II, I don't have the Radar detector wired in so can't say anything on that part but as for the Cell, Navigator, Intercom and my FRS they work great for me. Looking forward to the CB fix just as everyone else is.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reno,
Thanks for your reply. One has to wonder if BMW will ever get it right. Having lived through the BC1 and BC2 issues it's kind of scary to go out and spend all that money knowing that there are still problems. I may just have to give up and install the old CLARION DB/Intercom that I removed from my '99 before I traded it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts