BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a puzzle that gives me a symbol that represents a place I must find then there are some other clues. I have never seen this before. Any one recognize it?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Right before anyone else jumps in with it,

"I don't see the boat"

Anyway, back to your puzzle. I guess you have tried looking at it from different angles? When you say place, do you mean like "New York" or "your left foot"?

Can you give us a little more context to the puzzle?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,

All I can add is the entire clue and picture already posted as that is all that was given to me. This is from the american version of the ISIS puzzle. I got the silly ball open in less than a day. This was the next step in the adventure.

Find this place and locate
the cat nearby, then seek out
whats missing in the CTR

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Found the manual online (American Version) - found this. http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/cryptogram-solver.php
read most of the ciphers in a few minutes, didn't get all of them though. May well have to break out the pencil and paper for that.

- .... .. ... / .- .-.. -- --- ... - / -- --- .-. . / ..-. ..- -. / -....- / .--- ..- ... - / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / .. - .-.-.-

... --- -- . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. ---.

XP7MEH - gur ibvpr bs uvtu cynvaf enqvb!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
jzeiler said:
I am working on a puzzle that gives me a symbol that represents a place....
Moose Lodge?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Zotter said:
- .... .. ... / .- .-.. -- --- ... - / -- --- .-. . / ..-. ..- -. / -....- / .--- ..- ... - / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / .. - .-.-.-

... --- -- . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. ---.
I guess some can't, but your link was a help. never had to learn much more than two letters, and used one of them twice.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
jzeiler said:
Find this place and locate
the cat nearby, then seek out
whats missing in the CTR
OK, how about this being a section of coast line, or an island close to mainland US?

As for the cat part, how about a place name that has some feline connection, Lion, Jaguar, Panther etc, whats the prize?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help everyone. I have no idea what the prize is. There were four unsolved riddles to choose from and once you choose one - thats the one you are stuck with. You have to solve it before some one else does to get the mystery prize.

The ciphers are for clues to open the ball. I figured that part out the first day. At least the European version actually had a key in side that you could take to and open a hidden pyramid that has gold coins in it. The US version has you working a silly riddle for an obscure prize.

- .... .- -. -.- .../ - .- - ./

1 - 10 of 10 Posts