BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My agent recently took on Progressive Insurance and when comparing it to Foremost was able to save me almost $120.00/year.

What a deal! Helps pay for all those farkles. :D

·
Registered
378 Posts
I switched to Progressive 4 years ago and the second year the premium almost doubled! I had no tickets, they explained is as an adjustment for doing business in Minnesota!

·
Registered
457 Posts
My agent recently took on Progressive Insurance and when comparing it to Foremost was able to save me almost $120.00/year.

What a deal! Helps pay for all those farkles.

I had progressive when I was renting apartments, but when I bought a house, I saved in the long run combining the house the autos and the bike under the same company and its not progressive.

Don't get me wrong They saved me money while I was renting, and they were easy to deal with, however I found a good deal and I am happy.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I had Progressive but then they had a big rate increase and Dairyland was cheaper so I switched. Now this year Dairyland went up 50%, no claims, no tickets. So I shopped and Progressive was once again about 2/3 the price of the rest. Most companies want to classify the KTM 950 as a Sport Bike which drives the rate through the roof. Now Progressive no longer thinks it is a Sport Bike. We'll see what happens next year.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have Progressive full coverage on my '99 and my premium is due this month. $100.00. No one else has even come close. Funny thing is, when our daughter turned 16 and began to drive, it paid to switch the cars to Geico, but even their bike policy was nearly double. I get the feeling that I save a lot because I am old, broken by life and live in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
234 Posts
My renewal with Progressive just came . My 2001 LT is $120 full coverage with towing and $3,000 in farkle coverage.Kid's CBR600RR went from $1600 two years ago, to $1300, to $750 this year.Kids 20 years old on a super sport rated bike.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Up in Alberta they like to get you....12 months but can only ride maybe 7 or so at best. My 2006 K1200Lt was $597cdn. That was the cheapest I could find.

Also no accidents or tickets

·
Registered
291 Posts
joevano said:
I switched to Progressive 4 years ago and the second year the premium almost doubled! I had no tickets, they explained is as an adjustment for doing business in Minnesota!
Same here, I switched to Geico which was even less than what I paid Progressive the first year.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Just switched to Progressive and saved almost $200 bucks with a policy that provides better coverage and roadside assistance!

My insurance on the LT dropped from $496 to $300.

NICE!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had switched to Progessive 3 years ago. Not only have I had good rates, but when my rear end went on a trip through Canada, they took good care of me to get the LT picked up and into a dealer. No complaints here.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I've had Progressive Ins. for a very long time. Their rates are awesome, and their customer service is second-to-none. I've had several claims over the years, and they still remain my insurance provider of choice. When I crashed back in '95, they sent an agent to my hospital room in Covington, KY. A lot of doctors could learn a thing or two about bedside manner from that guy. He made an awful experience a lot better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts