BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like beemerboneyard offers a pretty comprehensive service kit for the 24K service; air/fuel/oil filters, fuel line clamps, quick disconnects and spark plugs, all for around $90.00.

Any opinions as to whether or not this is a good way to go? Are the "Mann" products good quality, particularly the fuel filter?

Thanks!
Dave

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Good stuff, Maynard.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I purchased this kit approximately 2 months ago.
All required crush washers and o-rings, Bosch XR 7 LDC spark plugs,
and filters. The Mann filters did appear to be
quality products.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yes, all the filters are to OEM quality. The spark plugs though are standard type NGK's not Iridium or the (Bosch) double sided electrode type as fitted at the factory. That kit is good value, so much so that it is (still) economical to ship 1 to Australia, compared to buying those items individually here. And BBY people are really good to deal with (in my experience).

·
Premium Member
7,839 Posts
K100Dennis said:
Yes, all the filters are to OEM quality. The spark plugs though are standard type NGK's not Iridium or the (Bosch) double sided electrode type as fitted at the factory. That kit is good value, so much so that it is (still) economical to ship 1 to Australia, compared to buying those items individually here. And BBY people are really good to deal with (in my experience).
I am pretty sure that the kit I bought earlier this year came with the Bosch XR7LDC spark plugs and I just checked their web site and they advertise the Bosch's in the kit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I was hoping for positive responses from the forum! I've done business with BBY a couple of times and they haven't disappointed me. Looks like it's time to place another order with them!

Thanks again,
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.