BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incredible . . . no pricing listed for the bikes or accessories!

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks for that...

Note that the GTL comes with the "comfort LOW seat"... geebus, I don't want the low seat, they have a high seat, I'd like that, or at least the regular seat.. I don't want to be sitting any lower than the stock seat. Gotta talk to my dealer. I wish I could delete the chrome accents too.. but I can live with those.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
fluffy said:
Thanks for that...

Note that the GTL comes with the "comfort LOW seat"... geebus, I don't want the low seat, they have a high seat, I'd like that, or at least the regular seat.. I don't want to be sitting any lower than the stock seat. Gotta talk to my dealer. I wish I could delete the chrome accents too.. but I can live with those.
The high seat will be a no cost option on the GTL...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Two things strike me as interesting about the pre-order form. First is this statement..
Work with the dealer to determine your final price
How do you do that?

Second is that in the list of equipment, there is no mention of Navigation. Why not?

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
jjscsix said:
Two things strike me as interesting about the pre-order form. First is this statement..
How do you do that?

Second is that in the list of equipment, there is no mention of Navigation. Why not?
Nav units are a "part" that you buy from the dealer.

·
Registered
530 Posts
The Navs are the Nav 4 I get to transfer mine from the LT to the GTL.
Hopefully you have a dealer that values your long term business and will not try to gauge you.
They are all going to be made the same to expediate the delevery process. I will be trying to get a higher seat as the low seat will have my knees in my face.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ted Shred said:
Nav units are a "part" that you buy from the dealer.
Didn't know that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Florian said:
I hope your dealer's right! Mine worked up a price of $25,530 for the GT, all-in (w/o taxes and title). He figured the GTL was going to be minimum $1500 higher ($1k of that was for the top case). I like your figure better - if your guy's right I'm changing my order to the GTL.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I expect that the price of the GTL will be in the $26500 to $27000 range. There are just too many posts that are in that range not to have some substance.
Now if you want the Nav 4 that is another $800 to $1000.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Raaze12 said:
I hope your dealer's right! Mine worked up a price of $25,530 for the GT, all-in (w/o taxes and title). He figured the GTL was going to be minimum $1500 higher ($1k of that was for the top case). I like your figure better - if your guy's right I'm changing my order to the GTL.
I thought the top case was part of the pre-order pricing? Everything I read was that the pre order prices would be for a loaded bike.

EDIT- I just looked at the agreement again and see that it does not have the top box on the G
T. This "Loaded" bike talk is getting less loaded all the time :confused:

·
Registered
268 Posts
jjscsix said:
I thought the top case was part of the pre-order pricing? Everything I read was that the pre order prices would be for a loaded bike.

EDIT- I just looked at the agreement again and see that it does not have the top box on the G
T. This "Loaded" bike talk is getting less loaded all the time :confused:

Loaded means all factory installed options, not dealer installed options. The GTL comes supplied with a topcase and panniers, the GT comes with panniers only. The GT topcase is a dealer supplied accessory, just like the engine guards.

Also, the GTL comes with radio / ipod integration / gps prewiring and bluetooth as standard, it's a factory option on the GT, so the GT's will come with the radio / bluetooth as a factory option and hence the price difference between both bikes when fully loaded will be close.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts