BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As if being in this wheelchair wasn't bad enough, I am going through something else very personal and painful emotionally. I don't really want to talk about it, (sorry). My wife and I just need your prayers.
Thank you,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
Prayers to the both of you...

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Jeff,

I'm sure that you are in the thoughts and prayers of everyone reading your post, hoping for a positive outcome....

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Jeff;
All the finest prayers and wishes for you and the wife...............keep the faith and count me and mine in the loop................

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Jeff,
I've added you to my prayer list. Details don't need to be given, as He knows your needs better than any of us ever could. Just know we are here in support of you and your wife.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Lee510 said:
Jeff,
I've added you to my prayer list. Details don't need to be given, as He knows your needs better than any of us ever could. Just know we are here in support of you and your wife.
We couldn't have said it better ourselves. Prayers from Mike and Gretchen also.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Our thoughts are with you both and wishing you nothing but good things.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Prayers sent, you're on our list.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Lee510 said:
Jeff,
What Lee said Jeff! This is a great and caring group of folks here and we are all praying for you collectively.

John

·
Registered
845 Posts
Prayers have been dispatched, and as I was praying, this verse came to mind: Phil 4:6-7, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

You're in our prayers.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You are all fantastic. I've been told that it's worse than I thought, yet I'm not the basket case, (yet), that I normally would be in this situation. I thank you all.

·
Registered
845 Posts
tazz56 said:
You are all fantastic. I've been told that it's worse than I thought, yet I'm not the basket case, (yet), that I normally would be in this situation. I thank you all.
Actually, you're the fantastic one, Jeff. I wasn't aware of your situation and searched through your posts and read of your accident. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm also so impressed with all your posts since July '09 of encouragement, humor and general kindliness. You're a pretty amazing man, thanks for what you bring to all of us. Dean and I will continue to pray for strength, blessings and peace and healing to be heaped upon you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again to everyone. While we still need prayers, and there are some rough times ahead, the original situation I was torn up about has been taken care of and now I know what was really going on and why.

Also, I went to a rehab place today for an orientation. They are a very good place. Because they are not in my network, I'll be denied. I've talked to my doctor about this place before and he said he would help me with the appeal process.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
tazz56 said:
Thanks again to everyone. While we still need prayers, and there are some rough times ahead, the original situation I was torn up about has been taken care of and now I know what was really going on and why.

Also, I went to a rehab place today for an orientation. They are a very good place. Because they are not in my network, I'll be denied. I've talked to my doctor about this place before and he said he would help me with the appeal process.
I'll repeat what I said on your original thread describing your crash:

"Never give up, Jeff. Guys like you keep me going! Best wishes always."

My/our thanks to you, Jeff. You're really showing us how it's done! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts