BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what relay is on the power relay harness. Mine is missing and to date haven't found anyone that has one on their bike. This is a 2003 LT. I have jumpered the din plug to get the intercom and CB to work but need to replace the relay. I hope someone can help me out, Thanks, Duane

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cfell said:
Duanne... need to clarify...
On the ComSystem there is a Power Relay Harness that is attached to the battery and a fuse holder. This harness powers the intercom and CB radio. My bike has the harness but the relay that plugs into the harness din is missing. I need to know what type of relay is suppose to be attached to the din plug. J&M made the intercom but not the relay harness and the dealer said he doesn't know what relay it was because he can't get the harness and doesn't have any left.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beemerider said:
Sounds like this is what you are looking for? I found mine here.
Great!!! Thats just what I am looking for, Thank you. I can't see the part numbers on the pictures but a least I can go through the catalog and maybe try to find it. If you can see the Bosch number I the relay, please let me know so I don't order the wrong one. Thanks again you have been a lot of help, Duane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts