BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
May\June sale

:bmw: My Wife and I are in the process of adopting a baby from Asia. So in order to make room for a baby, JK..in order to pay for the adoption we will be selling our k1200lt in may or june. I hae not put this in the classifieds yet. I am putting this here first if anyone knows or hears of anybody that might want to have first dibs from the NW give us a shout out.

Asking Price is 13,500 for a Silver 2004 22k with 2010 transferable Extended warranty, Dice Ipod interface, Bakup Backrest, Street Pilot III with extra 128 mb card (plus new maps) plus BMW GPS mount with antenna, Highway Ottoman, Don Muddiman's K1200LT Armrest, Custom Passenger and driver Leather\Gel Seats (still heated), Plastic paint protector, New tires, Luggage caryying bags, BMW intercomm w\ Nolan Helmets, Remus Exhaust, yada yada yada...
So I hate to lose her But I will get another one down the road I am sure. Great riding with all of you, sorry I could not make it out to all of those cool events that folks planned down in OR.
Ian & Wendy Bond

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Ian and Wendy,

Sorry to hear of the pending sale of your LT, but your upcoming adoption is cause for great joy. There is a special place in heaven for those with enough love to adopt a child and raise him or her as their own. Your time for an LT will come again.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Ian and Wendy,

Wonderful news on your adoption plans. There will many opportunities for motorcycles down the road. When your adption is complete join us for a RTE in your cage and show off the tyke!:)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely

Thanks for the words of support. I think after we sell the bike and adopt a baby the next we will have to join you folks for a RTE...definitely!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts