BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asking $14,500 for my '09 with 28K miles on her.

I did not expect that I would have someone come by the same day...

Is there such a thing as sellers remorse?

Paul

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I can tell you all about it..... Planning on another bike?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DanDiver said:
I can tell you all about it..... Planning on another bike?

Dan,

I am seriously looking at the R1200GSA.

You still thrilled with your K1600?

Paul

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Yep It was a sad day when I saw my LT going down the road with someone else riding her. The K1600 GTL made it all better. ;)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just did not expect it to go so quickly.

BUT that all goes to show ya.

It just takes one buyer.

He comes back on Monday with a check and we meet that the DMV to transfer the title.

He is moving from an '99 HD with 110K on it to this.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I don't think I would be satisfied with anything but one of the new K1600's. I really do like the color of the red GT, but I am completely satisfied with the GTL. A red GTL would have been ideal.

I seem to like it more, every time I'm on it. It did take a while to learn, but well worth the effort. I could not go back to the K1200LT. It was great in it's time, but I feel like a kid on the K1600. I just have to watch my speed!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DanDiver said:
I don't think I would be satisfied with anything but one of the new K1600's. I really do like the color of the red GT, but I am completely satisfied with the GTL. A red GTL would have been ideal.

I seem to like it more, every time I'm on it. It did take a while to learn, but well worth the effort. I could not go back to the K1200LT. It was great in it's time, but I feel like a kid on the K1600. I just have to watch my speed!
Dan I think I am getting a good deal on this R1200GSA.

If my history repeats itself, I will ride the R1200GSA for a year or so, go on some long trips and then be ready for something different.

I am working of the premise that I have only been riding for two years now. I had a V-TWIN Honda VTX for about a year and the LT for a year.

I read recently that you should try on for size a few different bikes and see how they fit.

So now I am trying on a GS.

Maybe a year from now I will try on a used K1600...

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts