BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

Registered
Yeah, same guy is posting asking if stuff is still available

Old Dawg
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
He is now banned. I will always ban as soon as I get the reports.

Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
Glad you have been covering these. I had another back surgery and currently in rehab.

Reactions: scottydawg

Old Dawg
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Glad you have been covering these. I had another back surgery and currently in rehab.
Rest easy John and heal well.
I am staying on top of it for now ;)

Registered
2 possibles today in response to my GPS WTB posts. "Email my friend..."

When I asked for both for a picture of them holding a working unit they blew me off.

Would a real seller actually refuse such a simple request? Looking to buy a working unit not pictures of boxes!

Old Dawg
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
2 possibles today in response to my GPS WTB posts. "Email my friend..."

When I asked for both for a picture of them holding a working unit they blew me off.

Would a real seller actually refuse such a simple request? Looking to buy a working unit not pictures of boxes!
Can you either click the report button for each PM or post their user names in this thread so we can take care of them?

Thank you

Registered
2019 R1250RT
There needs to be some restrictions put in place to prevent this. An introduction post and a minimum of so many additional posts before users are allowed to send private messages or use the classified section should fix it. These rules are in place on many other forums. This is getting ridiculous and negatively impacting the experience here. Not to mention how shitty it must be for anyone who actually falls for these scams.

Here's another one:
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Darkness Multimedia

Registered
Toonee
Registered

Joined 4 h ago
2 Posts

YEAH, THIS GUY

Registered
On other forums, there is a minimum of 10 posts prior to being able to sell anything.

Reactions: MLW

Old Dawg
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Why look at the PM I got for my rare R1300 :p

ThomasGreene started a new conversation with you at HeadLight Cluster for 2012 R1300 RT
Hi sir, my old man has HeadLight Cluster for 2012 R1300 RT it for sale, if you're still interested you can reach him [email protected] For more details Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered

Old Dawg
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
An update....
We put in a request to our admins to help reduce spammers with some posting requirements and they came through very quickly! The site now requires 10 posts to start or reply to a new thread in classifieds and 5 posts to PM any except an admin or moderator.

This should be a big help :)

Reactions: Gomoca

Registered
2019 R1250RT
An update....
We put in a request to our admins to help reduce spammers with some posting requirements and they came through very quickly! The site now requires 10 posts to start or reply to a new thread in classifieds and 5 posts to PM any except an admin or moderator.

This should be a big help :)
That should fix the issue. Everyone who messages me has 1 or 2 posts. Thanks

41 - 57 of 57 Posts