:histerica

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
It is hard to be negative about that. :lol8:

·
Registered
170 Posts
really should replace that connection - crimp fitting arg- should be soldered to take the amperage of a starter - oh it works fine not a problem - blah bllah blah - but when it fails and the end has melted off then u will think - who was it that told me to replace that - while ur waiting for the tow truck in full leathers

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really should replace that connection - crimp fitting arg- should be soldered to take the amperage of a starter - oh it works fine not a problem - blah bllah blah - but when it fails and the end has melted off then u will think - who was it that told me to replace that - while ur waiting for the tow truck in full leathers
No Leathers, AeroStitch.

But then, this battery wasn't connected to a starter. (It's a spare battery on my test bench).

But you got me thinking (which clearly isn't a good idea); so I connected it to a starter:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
would it "fire"?

Reactions: CharlieVT

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I got a charge out of that... Haaa..

·
Registered
425 Posts
Reminds me of the story... a neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. When he brings it the neutron asks "how much?" ...and the bartender says, "...for you? No charge!"

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I think he is looking to make some sort of connection but I am not sure it will happen under the current circumstances.

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
@;
I think he is looking to make some sort of connection but I am nit sure it will happen under the current circumstances.
These puns are so bad it Hertz.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I would come up to visit if I didn't have to go through DC to get there so I will wave from here holding a hi sine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts