BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Garry,

I am planning on going and have the day off as well. I'll be riding down from Wasaga to Brampton and probably hooking up with a couple of riders at the Tim Hortons at Hwy 10 & Mayfield Rd, then heading to Dover from there.

Since we haven't met yet, let me know if you want to hook up. I can always meet you on my way down in the morning.

The more riders, the better.

Todd.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wsztmxz said:
Garry,

I am planning on going and have the day off as well. I'll be riding down from Wasaga to Brampton and probably hooking up with a couple of riders at the Tim Hortons at Hwy 10 & Mayfield Rd, then heading to Dover from there.

Since we haven't met yet, let me know if you want to hook up. I can always meet you on my way down in the morning.

The more riders, the better.

Todd.
What time @ Timmies

Garry

·
Registered
444 Posts
I should be there in the early afternoon.

I will look out for your new black rocket. I will be on the funny looking red and white airhead.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Garry,

8am at Timmies.

PM sent.

Todd.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Garry,
Brenda and I are planning on going with some old friends.
The good thing is,we get to ride with a group, the bad thing is....it's a group of Harleys.
My ears are hurting already. I'll keep an eye out for you (and your GTL!).
Ride safe.

·
Registered
726 Posts
garry_kramer said:
Anyone going? I have the day off and will be heading down.

Garry
Gary. I will be in London Wolf BMW at 9:30 for a fuel gauge replacement, should be out of there by noon.
Remember not to go in on HWY 6 Go in from the east because the roads will be blocked.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Risky said:
Gary. I will be in London Wolf BMW at 9:30 for a fuel gauge replacement, should be out of there by noon.
Remember not to go in on HWY 6 Go in from the east because the roads will be blocked.
Hi
I met you in Wolf. I'm the lady riding the black RT.
It's nice to put a face to the Avatar.
I hope your ride to Friday 13th was good.
Ellie

·
Registered
726 Posts
missusfinz said:
Hi
I met you in Wolf. I'm the lady riding the black RT.
It's nice to put a face to the Avatar.
I hope your ride to Friday 13th was good.
Ellie
Ellie. Was a pleasure to meet you! I hope you had a good ride home.
Port Dover is a great ride from Windsor but I am thinking of doing The Yooper Michigan 1000 this weekend. A trip around Lake Michigan in 24 hours. Iron Butt Ride. :bmw:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts