BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Clark (you can guess which one, Fletcher :D ). Dang, Bud - next time you're in my 'hood, you better send up a smoke signal to lemme know! Could getcha a free lunch or sumpthin'!!

Sloan and I were talking with Hank today, and he spilled the beans that you rode the bike in for some service. Just in and out. Butt, heck, still woulda dashed down to Rhinewest had I known.

Take care - ride safe Fletcher.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Not sayin' that Fletcher shouldn't have checked in, BUT having been around you onest already, a minute or two with you could turn into an hour or two. :eek: :p :D

Have a great day!!

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve_R said:
Not sayin' that Fletcher shouldn't have checked in, BUT having been around you onest already, a minute or two with you could turn into an hour or two. :eek: :p :D

Have a great day!!
That cuz I like to LISTEN!!!!! :histerica

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry, Dick! It was a quick in and out. I came in from the north on 281 on Sunday, and when I crossed 46, I saw the sign to Boerne. I wondered to myself if Dick was at Starbucks. I was originally going to spend a few days, including going to Big Bend, but, things got kinda messed up. I'll be back out that way toward the end of Jan and will give you a shout.

fletcher

1 - 4 of 4 Posts