BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi pls I still need help with a wiring loom for a K1200 lt or some one that van have a look for me where some of the wires do go . I AM IN DESPRIT NEED OF HELP .

·
Registered
279 Posts
The Clymer manual is an excellent reference for such problems. Do you not have one?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I concur with the Clymer.
- the white plug goes to the reverse sensor;
- the square one I think k is the 12v to goes in the side panel;
- the big square plug with the metal thingy goes to the distributor; and
- the one that loops back under (hard to see) goes to the cruise control motor.
-

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Clymer manual is an excellent reference for such problems. Do you not have one?
good day I dont have it if you have one can you send me the link or send it in a drop box pls this is not my bike I am help some one elss out to get it fixed .

·
Cat Herder
1,516 Posts

this should take you to the original PDF from BMW for the 2002/2004 of better 1200LT. The Clymer Manual is a must have. I got rid of mine a long while ago. ALSO... those red plastic plugs are not from the factory. Someone has hacked the crap out of your wires. You are going to have to chase down the wire colors. Do not rush this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the bunch of wires sorted but the Bottem bunh with the purpel wire is the problem dont have a clue where they go to !!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Clymer has 73 pages of wiring diagram for all the models covered.
I tried to compare your bundle with mine, but because you can't tell the original length of the wire, you'll have to go with the diagram.
The purple wire should go from the radiator fan to fuse F10 with the brown wire to ground (or battery).
The others in that bundle may be going to some of the injectors or the air box, but hard to tell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts