BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently tipped over my 2002 R1150RT, I was just walking it backwards so it just tipped over. I did not think there was any damage until about a day later I noticed the right foot peg was missing. The cast foot stud was broke off about two inches out. I have searched a number of sites and they all say this Footrest, right (46712330762) is not avalible. Any help as to where I could find one of these would be much apprecieated.

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am wanting to just buy the peg itself. I have checked Beemer boneyard and there are none on there right now. I have been watching the ones on eBay as well. Can in just by the peg itself somewhere? Are these no longer made? Why can't I find a new one anywhere?

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
If you want a "new one"... may I gently suggest going to the dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Obviously I could order one from a dealer and have it shipped, but this is generally more expensive and the closest dealer is more that 2 hrs away from my house. Why can find this part new online?

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Most dealers will send you a part with a phone call order (credit card in hand), and quite a few have on-line systems. Don't think you can get a NEW part unless you buy it from a BMW dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Just off the top of my head:
Bike Bandit
A&S Cycles.
Brown's BMW
BMW of Salt Lake etc.

All will mail same day if you call there in the morning...

If you want cheaper... what's wrong with eBay? They have them, you have money... make a deal.

Want used? Call Beemer Boneyard.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Jarred said:
Obviously I could order one from a dealer and have it shipped, but this is generally more expensive and the closest dealer is more that 2 hrs away from my house. Why can find this part new online?
Sounds like a reasonable excuse for a ride to me.

JayJay

·
Registered
426 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.