BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Grif,

Just a suggestion, maybe introduce yourself and ask the same question on the Gold Wing web site. Try GWRRA.org and see what happens. Good Luck.
Leon
05 Blue LT

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hey Grif,

There was a guy at the MOA rally that stayed busy the entire time. Does nice work too. He may be listed as a vendor on the rally site...I'll take a look. I did have his card for a while but no more.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have had my LT striped by a great guy who goes by the name "Scarecrow". You can check out his work at www.scarecrow-art.com. His name is Ed, works out of WI and travels the country all year long. If interested I can post some pics of what he did for me and give you his cell number in a pm. I have done some photo work for him as well, so we have developed a bit of a relationship.

He is big in the Harley and 'Wing crowd. His specialty is striping in a two-tone color which really adds a nice touch. He seems fairly priced and offers lifetime touch-up

Check him out, Gene Sweeney

·
Registered
430 Posts
There was a guy at the MOA rally that stayed busy the entire time. Does nice work too!

A friend of mine had his bike done at the National and it is nice!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Painting Detailer

Russ Mowry is the custom painter that has been at the MOA Rallys. I had him do some pin stripping on my bike at the Midland Rally and I have seen at each rally since. He is out of NJ, perhaps if you contacted MOA they will have information about how to contact Russ. He is a nice guy and does great work in my opinion.

I attached a sample of what he did for me.

Rick Hansen

Attachments

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Scarecrow is one of the best in the business IMHO. He did a lot on our Ventures when pin-striping was the "in" thing back in the good ole days. ;) Plus he will not be satisfied until you, the customer, are satisfied. He has been in this business for over 25 years and most years has a booked schedule, so if you want to offer him an invitation, do it quickly as he may already be busy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts