The pies waiting to be eatin. :D

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
That is some tasty looking pie!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Doug Holck brought a whole butterscotch pie to the final dinner. Um Um Good.

I had a layer chocolate pie at Betty's Pies. Excellent pie. Long trip from Texas However....

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
We had cocoanut cream, and banana cream. Sinfully good.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Dick said:
Don't tell me that Betty's Pie sign, third line down, got you thinking about Gina. That ain't nice, Bro!! :histerica
Stevie ain't THAT brave!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh these are some very YUMMY looking Pies!!!! Stevie, you should have shipped me one so I could enjoy it.

Now funny thing about that sign . . . that was the first thing I noticed. Do you think they are "Pie Pasties???" :eek: Could be interesting.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
PiePrincess said:
Oh these are some very YUMMY looking Pies!!!! Stevie, you should have shipped me one so I could enjoy it.

Now funny thing about that sign . . . that was the first thing I noticed. Do you think they are "Pie Pasties???" :eek: Could be interesting.
I ain't goin' there!! No sirree - I ain't touchin' it!! That Stevie gets in more trouble for the both of us, and I wuz just tryin' to help him out. Sheesh!! :histerica

Butt I agree, Gina - them pies and pasties look really YUMMY. :D

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
I was there and I didn't see any "Pie Pasties" I would have noticed, I must have been really tired.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.