BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I had my sabbatical from Palm this year, so I took the opportunity to go to CCR and then do a 3 week cross country motorcycle trip from there. This is something I've dreamed of for almost 20 years, so it was a great opportunity to realize it! The short version is -

26 days on the road, 4880 miles, 15 states, all types of weather except hail and tornadoes, one massive wildfire, made a few new friends, caught up with a number of old friends, saw some family, took in some cool sites, saw a lot of this wonderful country of ours, and had an absolutely great time doing it!

I've just finished updating our website with some information ( a mini-journal, I guess) and pictures from the trip, so feel free to take a look around! There's a lot of stuff but I tried to arrange it so it wasn't too daunting to check out, and hopefully set it up so you can get to different parts easily without having to swim through stuff you've already seen or aren't interested in. If you run into any problems please PM or email me so I can fix them.

http://www.davidkari.com/

Just click the "David's Summer Sabbatical Trip" link on the main page.

Thanks and enjoy!

·
Prodigal Son
1,297 Posts
Me too---

Thinks I need one o' them sabotage trips too

(nice picks, Thanks for sharing)

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Well done, David. Nice writing and great photos.

Glad you're home safe and sound. It was nice meeting you at CCR; perhaps my "brother" and I will run into you again. (if you see him, would you tell him to call home some time? :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Very nice David! Thanks for sharing with us...

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hschisler said:
Well done, David. Nice writing and great photos.

Glad you're home safe and sound. It was nice meeting you at CCR; perhaps my "brother" and I will run into you again. (if you see him, would you tell him to call home some time? :rolleyes:)
I swapped email with your "brother" this morning. Apparently he's alive and well, and headed to NC for a few days of riding. I know it's tough keeping track of those flighty family members. ;) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts