BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
My wife will probably just have to be mad. Wow.....just wow. My 2013....will....have....to....wait my wife is coming lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
oooooooo the blue one

·
Registered
11 Posts
I liked the TFT on my GSA, but it wasn't without issues, especially the SatNav /phone interface & pairin, integrating the Nav might sort that.

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Wonder what the seat height and weight might be compared to my '17. My '17 feels like a perfect fit, but I like these 2021 models. May have to make a switch before I reach my golden years and have to go with a Gold Wing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not a fan of the big TFT but love the head lights config and looks all LED, finally.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Front end reminds me of this....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Maybe I'm the only one, but that TFT screen looks like it was designed separately from the bike. To me it looks like they had a bike, had a display and just stuck them together. I'll probably get used to seeing these once I see more of them online and on the road...but for now?

Reactions: rapz

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well, that TFT is the crappiest integration into a bike since Suzuki put a cylindrical dash and ball-shaped indicators on its RE5. It looks like an afterthought.

·
Premium Member
2020 R1250RT Alpine White
52 Posts
Count me in the WTF category re: the TFT. I love the look of the bike right up until you get to the cockpit view...

To me this smacks of - "need to get this project out the door, is there an off-the-shelf TFT display we can cobble on?".

·
Premium Member
5,045 Posts
Nice! Happy to be wrong, and will be on my way to see my dealer!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kind of looks like they glued an iPhone Max to cockpit. Also interesting in the second photo of the TFT above it shows the bike with a keyed ignition. Do they still make those???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Kind of has that angry transformers look that Kawasaki came out with a few years ago. I like it though, even if it does make my 2013 look old. (which I guess it is, since it's design is so 2010.)

·
Registered
2015 R1200RT
441 Posts
I'll have to see the TFT in person to make a final decision. But from pictures, I don't have a problem with it.
German page states LED headlights are adaptive. Front radar control for adaptive cruise control.
They also make reference to storing your smartphone in a compartment for splash protection and is fan cooled. So must be a new cubby. The picture is a bit close up. But the USB part is elevated. With the new speaker config, maybe it is deeper?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts