BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys after 3 months I got one. Will be picking up a 2002 LTC silver with 5780 miles in Daytona FL and riding back home to Atlanta, tomorrow. Well will have a detour through Tallahassee and Columbus, GA but should be home Sunday afternoon. Figure no better way to get to know my bike.

Wish me luck I am pshyched man............

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
ATLDB said:
Alright guys after 3 months I got one. Wish me luck I am pshyched man............
Congrats.! make sure you have the windshield up high enough or have your shield down.. With a big smile you can catch some bugs! :D

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
ATLDB said:
Alright guys after 3 months I got one. Will be picking up a 2002 LTC silver with 5780 miles in Daytona FL and riding back home to Atlanta, tomorrow. Well will have a detour through Tallahassee and Columbus, GA but should be home Sunday afternoon. Figure no better way to get to know my bike.

Wish me luck I am pshyched man............
Good luck even though luck should not be a factor :)
Congrats on the new to you bike. I bought used also.
Dont' forget to fill out your profile so we know who we are talking to.

:)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Profile Changed

Hi guys

Thanks for the words, would love to come by Miller but it might be closed by the time I hit Tallahasse. I have updated my profile, did not realize that the data was lost when we changed over because I had done my profile. Anyway, any of you out there in the ATL area lets ride!!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
They DID tell you it was BikeOctoberfest this weekend and every H=D and me on my LT will be out and about. Congrats on the new ride, Ypu Will Love IT!!!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Congrats on the new ride

I think I will be having a tech session on Nov 5th if you want to stop by the casa and learn how to dismantle your new toy. Jimmy (ZB50) needs a 24k service and tires. Would be glad to meet ya. Details will be posted on the southeast board soon. Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Do I have to wear a cape?

I don't know about that Dave. I'm not sure I can pull off wearing a cape and all.

DaveDragon said:
Rev Munson expounds

John Rehder, the wonder boy of the Southeast!

There you go John, Your new tag line! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone, I am going to hit the sack and get a good night sleep. Need to be at the aiport 730am.

Thank you Mr. Rehder I will defenetly take you up on that. PM me sometime and let me know details. I am in the Cumming area but very familiar with the greater Atlanta.

Take care

·
Registered
233 Posts
Darcy,

When you arrive back home with your LT send me a PM so we can hook up. I'm in Alpharetta (near exit 11 and hwy9).

Let's meet and go for a ride together.

Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ride was wonderfull

Hi guys

The ride home was a dream, DaveDragon I got to Tallahassee around 6PM so I figure you were already gone and Miller closed. If you into remote control planes, cars, helis and all the Hobby stuff you can think of my brother owns the HobbyTown USA store that just opened up accross Governor's Mall.

The bike performed great, the ride and the day was beatifull, I got home yesterday at 7PM with enough juice to take the wife to a 30 minute ride and she love it(main reason I bought the LT) anyway, now all I need is a local owner that is willing to see and even take my bike on a ride and tell me:
Uh! you bought a lemon (which I doubt IT) or you have a couple of things needed to be checked out, or JUST RIDE IT!!!.....LOL

See you all soon on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts