BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the secret to picking up K1200LT if it falls over when on side stand? I have tried the leg press method to no avail. Any tips would be appreciated :bmw:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
KEPASA said:
What is the secret to picking up K1200LT if it falls over when on side stand? I have tried the leg press method to no avail. Any tips would be appreciated :bmw:
back up to the seat... place butt on the seat, take tiny little steps. Do not over push!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
KEPASA said:
Back up to the seat... place butt on the seat, take tiny little steps. Do not over push!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
KEPASA said:
Coni has it exactly right -- the leg press method works if you take your time, put your tail against the side of the seat, and use little steps. If that relatively petite, young :) lady can do it, so can you ;)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
:D I think you over pushed it Mark!

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Pick up line

Some people simply swing the front tire all the way (pointing up), lock the handle bars in place, and then pick the bike up (using you legs) from the handle bar.

Bob

·
Registered
538 Posts
Secret to picking up the bike?

Find 3 big guys to do it for you....

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Find 3 big guys to do it for you

How many Paris Hiltons does it take to pick up an LT?

It doesn't matter.

None of them work, certainly not with each other.

(Add your own punch line)

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts